Thursday, October 29, 2009

You know what I want to find? Or... who I want to find, rather. A person in our grade who isn’t disliked by anyone else in the grade. And the sad thing is, I don’t think such a person exists. I find it so frustrating when people dislike each other for the pettiest of reasons... I think it was Cynthia who brought up the same point the other day. Who cares if someone likes to talk to a certain teacher, or hates a certain movie, or can’t play a certain game, or wears their hair a certain way... I can’t believe such intelligent people still think in those terms.

Oh, and I’d also be interested to find this supposedly *hooooot* student teacher, the tall one everyone is harping on about... bet he’s unintelligent or an arrogant jerk or something. :D

And social dancing is over! Funny thing is, it was quite horrible, but I have a feeling I’ll kinda miss it... just a little bit. Not necessarily the blundering around with guys who were basically as clueless as I was (not mentioning any names), but possibly the simpler Samba. There was something vaguely... exhilarating about madly flinging oneself around an inner circle of partners, stumbling through the sweaty frenzy of movements, the awkward, inappropriate and clearly contrived intimacy... something crazy, primal almost. It wasn’t sexual or anything like that, I guess it was just interesting. And exhausting.

And now, time for some horrid Maths homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment