Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING ME!

That’s what it feels like, anyway. So I’m not allowed to say anything defamatory or inflammatory, and The Establishment will be all happy and friendly. Yay for euphemisms and untruths and suppression of freedom of speech!!!!! Still think you should create a new blog, Dorgo, even though you don’t read this. Create it under a pseudonym, like Cookie did! Then you can say whatever you like, about whomever you please! Doesn’t that sound fun?

Yeah, I’m somewhat upset. Well, it had to happen some time, although 3.5 upsettings in 1 day is a little rough, don’t ya think?

Tact. Honesty. Tact. Honesty. Tact honesty tact honesty tact honesty honesty. Honesty. Honesty wins, and I lose. *Sigh. I suppose that’s what you get for letting a very select group of people influence you...

Aaron, you’re a jerk and I hate you and you deserve to be abolished. Like an orgasm! Un-nonchalant enough for you?

Also, if anyone else reads this, besides my 3 fairly constants, it is not not not not true that Owen and I have managed to raise 7 grand in 4 months and are just getting, quote bonus money unquote, from the school. Idiots. You try raising 7 grand in 4 months.

Yeah, that’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment